The fund’s investment objective is long-term capital growth.
INVESTMENT STYLE AND STRATEGY
- The portfolio manager selects stocks using a purely quantitative system.
- The portfolio is based on a system that determines a consensus for each of the 5 financial models recognized.
- The 20 securities with the best ratings in each model are then selected to create a portfolio comprised of 100 U.S. stocks.
- Portfolio is rebalanced annually. At present, the manager has no constraints with regard to sector and there is no hedging in the portfolio.
- Investment decisions are determined by a purely quantitative system that selects stocks based on their fundamentals and eliminates emotion and bias from the stock investing process. Holdings that continue to meet the criteria of the strategy being used are kept in the portfolio, but stocks that no longer meet the strategy criteria are replaced with new securities that do satisfy the strategy’s tests.