The fund’s investment objective is long-term capital growth.
INVESTMENT STYLE AND STRATEGY
- The portfolio manager selects stocks using a purely quantitative system.
- The portfolio is based on a system that determines a consensus among all of the financial models recognized.
- The 50 best-rated stocks are then selected among these models, resulting in a portfolio consisting mainly of international equities.
- Portfolio is rebalanced annually. At present, the manager has no constraints with regard to sector and there is no hedging in the portfolio.
- Investment decisions are determined by a purely quantitative system that selects stocks based on their fundamentals and eliminates emotion and bias from the stock investing process. Holdings that continue to meet the criteria of the strategy being used are kept in the portfolio, but stocks that no longer meet the strategy criteria are replaced with new securities that do satisfy the strategy’s tests.